Pinay Actress Solenn Heussaff Smacked the Interpreter of Ms.France After Wrong Translation!

Solenn Marie Adea Heussaff-Bolzico is a Filipina-French VJ, actress, TV host, model, singer, fashion designer, painter, and professional make-up artist.


Miss Universe is an annual international beauty pageant that is run by the Miss Universe Organization. Recently this morning the most awaited coronation of Miss Universe is happened and Miss France, Iris Mittenaere, wins as new Miss Universe, in the Philippines with Host Steve Harvey.

Her final question in the Q&A was “Name something over the course of your life that you failed at and tell us what you learned from that experience.”


Mittenaere responded in French and it was translated in English by her interpreter as “I failed several times in my life. So I thought I failed the first time I went out on a casting because my name wasn’t on the list. And the very next day, I found out that I was in a very new [book].

 So I think that when you fail you have to elevated and you have to try again and keep going. Tonight , if I’m not one of the winners, I would still have had the great honor of being one of the three finalists. So I think that I have failed before, but to me this is a great opportunity.”

But the actress Solenn Heussaff, who speaks French fluently, cause for being a Filipina-French took to Twitter to call out the oddness of the word “casting.”

“French translator said: when i missed my first casting,” Heussaff tweet. “But she (Mittenaere) really said ‘1st year of Medicine school.”

Source: Twitter

Post a Comment

0 Comments